Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Failing to Plan is Planning to Fail !!

Now that my doctoral dissertation is with the reading committee, I can finally look up and breathe. It had been 4 months of typing, typing and more typing. Hopefully the examination commission likes it.

Anyway, I am too drained to speculate about their impressions. It is time now to get back into the "life". Gonna start training again, have my sights on the Brussels Marathon this time. Half marathon last year was fun and Until I get my PhD.. that would remain my biggest achievement till date.

Am Gonna start working next month and am having a hard time deciding where do I want to work. Its gonna be a difficult choice, and I kinda know that it'll ultimately be guided by my desire to remain in Leuven. Just cant think about getting out of this wonderful place where I have spend close to 5 years.. thats 20% of my Life. At the same time, I desire change too.

b.t.w. those of you who dont know, I am gonna get married this year :-). Been in this beautiful relationship for a year and a half now.. and a wonderful wedding in the presence of loved ones seems apt for the beginning of something that holds countless promises and dreams of a beautiful life..

This year just might turn out to the most important year ever. I certainly hope so..!!

I'll catch u guys later

No comments: